Is it possible to get a link to my listing in each of the Sales Channels that I have activated?
Finding your listings in Sales Channels can be tricky and time-consuming. Unfortunately we can’t provide you with links when you ask us, as it takes a lot of time to manually check for you (which you can also do yourself).
Let me explain why.
1. When you list your property in Your.Rentals, it’s made available to sales channels via our API.
2. Different sales channels update our feed at different time intervals – some daily, some less often.
3. Each sales channel has it’s own procedure for verifying new listings – some even do this manually.
4. Sometimes, your listing needs to be manually mapped (geographically) if it is a new location for a sales channel.
5. And finally, sales channels do not provide a “call back service” where they tell us that the import was successful and the listing ID or deeplink to the listing. Maybe in the future this will be possible, but as of today, there are no standards for data exchange in the vacation rentals industry which provide for this.
We know it can be frustrating not to know if your listings are online, and when they will be online in each channel. But you can check on each of the channels by searching for your listing as a Guest would do. We work continuously with our Sales Channel partners to ensure we can improve each integration.
Want to save time?
We have a chart on your Dashboard – here we count each time a Guest on a Sales Channel is requesting a price for particular dates for your listing – we call that a “Quote” request. You can see the demand for your listing which will vary from day to day. When your listing is published and attracting attention in Sales Channels you’ll see some data in this chart.