Transferring your existing Booking.com listing
If you do not already list on Booking.com, simply publish your listing in Your.Rentals with Instant Booking, and ensure that the Booking.com channel is turned ON in the Your.Rentals channel manager.
If you already list your property directly on Booking.com via your own account, you can choose to:
- Transfer your Booking.com listing to Your.Rentals and manage in one place; or
- Continue to manage your Booking.com listing directly
Here's a short guide how to achieve each of these options.
Transfer your Booking.com listing to Your.Rentals and manage in one place
To simplify your management of all sales channels, Booking.com allows you to transfer the ownership of your listing to the Your.Rentals master account. All of your existing content, rates, calendar and guest reviews will transfer and you can manage your listing from Your.Rentals.
Should you prefer not to use Your.Rentals at any time in the future, you may request us to transfer it back to your own Booking.com account.
How to transfer:
- Login to your existing account on Booking.com
- Press the Account button in the top right of the Extranet
- Select the Channel Manager button from the drop down menu
- Click Connect your Channel Manager
- Type Your.Rentals via NextPax in the search box and select this as a connection
- Press Next
- Follow the instructions on the screen
In order to complete the process, please make sure to turn on Booking.com in the Your.Rentals channel manager. We will take care of the rest and once you receive a booking, you will be informed via email from us.
For more information on the change of ownership, please check this article on Booking.com.
Continue to manage your Booking.com listing directly
If you would like to continue managing your Booking.com listing directly via your own account, please ensure to do the following to ensure you do not receive double bookings: