- Login to your Airbnb account.
- Select the Airbnb listing that you'd like to sync with your Your.Rentals calendar.
- Click Calendar in the left-hand menu.
- Click Availability settings on the right side of the page.
- Under Sync Calendars, click the Export Calendar link.
- Copy the Calendar Address link (URL).
- Login to your Your.Rentals account.
- Go to the Calendar page in Your.Rentals (ensure you select the correct listing).
- Click the Calendar sync button at the top right of the page.
- Click Import a calendar from another site.
- Paste the calendar URL copied in step 5 above in the Calendar address (URL) field.
- Name your calendar (we suggest naming it "Airbnb" and the Airbnb listing ID).
- Click Import.
: Some channels like AirBnB, TripAdvisor... only send out bookings made via their site, not bookings imported to their calendar
, so if you publish your listing on more than one channel, please import all
of your calendars to your Your.Rentals Calendar. If you want to simplify the way you manage your calendar, please check out our blog post on Calendar sync strategy